Four Corner Nomad T-shirt (North South East West)
Typographic representations of the four cardinal points (north, south, east, west) intersect in this bold graphic soft cream t-shirt.
See sizing guides for best fit.
100% Cotton / Cotton-Blend Tees
AfriMod uses the Unisex Bella Canvas 3001 for this tee design... it's a perennial favorite that feels soft and light, and has just the right amount of stretch. It's durable, versatile, comfortable and flattering for all.
Pre-shunk fabric with side-seamed construction and shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
- Solid colors: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color: 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors: 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather: 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors: 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
The manufacturing of this t-shirt is lawful, ethical, and safe to the workers and environment.
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Do not dry clean.
SizeXS, S, M, L, XL
Material100% Cotton or Cotton-Blend
Apparel ColorSoft Cream
Size Guide: Inches Size Length Chest XS 27 in 31 - 34 in S 28 in 34 - 37 in M 29 in 38 - 41 in L 30 in 42 - 45 in XL 31 in 46 - 49 in Size Guide: CM Size Length Chest XS 68.6 cm 78.7 - 86.4 cm S 71.1 cm 86.4 - 94.0 cm M 73.7 cm 96.5 - 104.1 cm L 76.2 cm 106.7 - 114.3 cm XL 78.7 cm 116.8 - 124.5 cm
Project: Four Corner Nomad
AfriMod nomad project is inspired by Tuareg culture. In Tuareg tradition, a father says to his son, “I give you the four corners of the world, because one cannot know where one will die.”
Typographic representations of the four cardinal points (north, south, east, west) are boldly rendered to indicate separate destinations while intersecting directional arrows create a sense of movement while highlighting interconnectedness.
Our Nomad Project recognizes that ours is a world of wonders… from cold glaciers of the arctic to the deep blue of oceans… We journey to corners of green vegetation to hot sandy deserts… We experience cultures and traditions… We imbibe the colors, shapes and sounds… It is a wonderful world and it is our to immerse ourselves in.
- Do you have ideas you want to bring to life? Learn about customizations for this product and more at Personalizations & Customizations »
- Interested in bulk discounts? Contact us for minimum orders and price discounts for this product at Bulk / Trade / Stockists »
Shipping + Returns
- Custom made, especially for you
- Fabricated and ships from USA
- Ready to ship in 2-10 business days
Shipping Rates USA Free! Canada $4 EU $5 World $5
Item is custom made for you and cannot be returned. We cannot re-stock or re-sell the item. However, if you receive a flawed or damaged order, we are always willing to remake and replace it.
Save or Share