Pride Africa – unisex tshirtmore Tops + Tees
Pride Africa – unisex tshirt
Rainbow outline silhouette of the African continent on a black cotton tshirt… Pride Africa. We are humanity… We are connected by love. With respect, we move forward with pride.
We are humanity... We are connected by love. With respect, we move forward with pride.
See sizing guides for best fit.
100% Cotton / Cotton-Blend Tees
AfriMod uses the Unisex Bella Canvas 3001 for this tee design... it's a perennial favorite that feels soft and light, and has just the right amount of stretch. It's durable, versatile, comfortable and flattering for all.
Pre-shunk fabric with side-seamed construction and shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
- Solid colors: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Ash color: 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors: 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather: 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors: 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
The manufacturing of this t-shirt is lawful, ethical, and safe to the workers and environment.
Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Do not dry clean.
SizeXS, S, M, L, XL
Material100% Cotton or Cotton-Blend
Size Guide: Inches Size Length Chest XS 27 in 31 - 34 in S 28 in 34 - 37 in M 29 in 38 - 41 in L 30 in 42 - 45 in XL 31 in 46 - 49 in Size Guide: CM Size Length Chest XS 68.6 cm 78.7 - 86.4 cm S 71.1 cm 86.4 - 94.0 cm M 73.7 cm 96.5 - 104.1 cm L 76.2 cm 106.7 - 114.3 cm XL 78.7 cm 116.8 - 124.5 cm
Shipping + Returns
- Custom made especially for you. Fabricated and ships from USA, Canada or EU.
- Ready to ship in 3-10 business days
Shipping Rates USA Free! Canada $4 EU $5 World $5
Item is custom made for you and cannot be returned. We cannot re-stock or re-sell the item. However, if you receive a flawed or damaged order, we are always willing to remake and replace it.