Fulani Milk Maiden – Traditional Fulani milk trade
Fulani Milk Maiden is an artwork by Clement Nwafor. It depicts a Fulani woman in traditional clothing and large milk gourds perched on her head. The imagery is of traditional Fulani method of hawking a yogurt-like beverage, “fura da nunu”.
Quality art prints featuring the work of independent artists.
Paper size includes a white border. X-Small size prints feature a minimum 1 inch border, all other sizes (Small to X-Large) feature a minimum 2 inch border for framing unless otherwise noted.
We recommend purchasing your frame after receiving your print to ensure optimal sizing.
Paper Type: Enhanced Matte Paper
Museum-quality prints made on thick and durable matte paper. Each piece is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper.
Paper SizeX-Small - 10x10 in
- Do you have ideas you want to bring to life? Learn about customizations for this product and more at Personalizations & Customizations »
- Interested in bulk discounts? Contact us for minimum orders and price discounts for this product at Bulk / Trade / Stockists »
Shipping + Returns
Enhanced Matte Art Prints
- Custom made, especially for you
- Fabricated and ships from the US, EU or Canada
- Ready to ship in 1-5 business days
Shipping Rates USA Free! Canada Free! World $5 - flat rate for any quantity
Item is custom made for you and cannot be returned. We cannot re-stock or re-sell the item. However, if you receive a flawed or damaged order, we are always willing to remake and replace it.
Save or Share