Kuba Cloth Inspired Notebook (earth-tones)
Notebook/journal featuring African Kuba cloth patterns.
Our personalized essential softcover notebooks feature 140 pages (90gsm) and smooth matte cover. Personalize with custom text on the cover and spine. Optionally, add meta information (for example, "2023", "V.1", "#4") on the spine to create a series.
Size: A5 (5.83 x 8.27 in / 148 x 210mm)Mix and match your interior pages:
- Lined (7mm spacing)
- Dot-Grid / Bullet Journal (5mm spacing)
- Square Grid / Graph (5mm spacing)
- Split Blank/Lined
- Task-List / To Do
Project: AfriMod Kuba Textiles
AfriMod sought to capture the essence of ancient Bakuba art culture by focusing on their use of exquisite geometric patterns and ornamentation to evolve a distinctive design culture.
Kuba textile art is characterized by bold, graphic patterns and themes. These are often laid out in three distinct forms suggesting constant movement: linear repetition of images, superimposition of one image on another or patch-working patterns into larger grid formats. Graphically, Kuba cloth are distinctive, sophisticated, richly evocative and algorithmically intriguing.
- Do you have ideas you want to bring to life? Learn about customizations for this product and more at Personalizations & Customizations »
- Interested in bulk discounts? Contact us for minimum orders and price discounts for this product at Bulk / Trade / Stockists »
Shipping + Returns
Notebooks, Journals & Planners
- Custom made, especially for you
- Fabricated and ships from USA, Canada, UK or EU
- Ready to ship in 5-10 business days
Shipping Rates USA Free! Canada $2 for 1, $1 for each additional book World $6 for 1, $3 for each additional book
Item is custom made for you and cannot be returned. We cannot re-stock or re-sell the item. However, if you receive a flawed or damaged order, we are always willing to remake and replace it.
Save or Share