Burnt Orange Silk Scarf with Snake Illustration
Rectangular, 100% silk scarf featuring green snake illustrations over a duo-tone burnt orange background. Black hem stitching.
Our 100% silk scarf designs are printed on 8mm 100% silk habotai or luxurious 12mm 100% silk charmeuse with never-fade, reactive print technology. Features a machine rolled baby hem edge finish in black, white or grey (see images for hem color).
Proudly Canadian-made, in Montreal.
• Lightweight airy silk fabric
• Moderate sheen on both sides of the fabric
• Smooth classic “silky” texture with lovely drape
• Weight: 90g/m2, 8 momme
• Print Through: High (roughly 80-90%)
• High shine surface and matte underside
• High drapability and liquid-like feel
• Feels great against the skin and is breathable
• Weight: 105g/m2, 12 momme
• Print Through: Medium (roughly 50%)
Machine wash in cold water with ¼ cup of vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt. Fill the washing machine with water (no ecocycle). Machine dry delicate or hang to dry. Can be ironed using the silk setting. Do not bleach. Can be dry-cleaned.
Size10x45 inch, 16x72 inch
MaterialSilk Habotai, Silk Charmeuse
- Do you have ideas you want to bring to life? Learn about customizations for this product and more at Personalizations & Customizations »
- Interested in bulk discounts? Contact us for minimum orders and price discounts for this product at Bulk / Trade / Stockists »
Shipping + Returns
- Custom made, especially for you
- Fabricated in Montreal, Canada. Ships from Canada or USA.
- Ready to ship in 6-15 business days
Shipping Rates USA Free! Canada Free! UK & EU $30 for 1, $15 for each additional scarf
Item is custom made for you and cannot be returned. We cannot re-stock or re-sell the item. However, if you receive a flawed or damaged order, we are always willing to remake and replace it.
Save or Share