- Utility Objects – Contemporary and Traditional hand made chairs, stools, coffee tables, etc.
Fine Art and objects d’art
- Paintings, water color, illustrations,
- Sculptural pieces in wood, metals, assorted materials,
- Ceramic, mixed media, etc
- Wall art,
- Textile art, etc.
- Pottery and ceramic vases, planters and assorted objects.
- Baskets and woven objects: e.g. Ghanaian, Senegalese, Zimbabwean, Namibian, Malawian, Rwandese, Nigerian, Kenyan, etc.
- Leather and fabric poufs
- Utility objects – wooden or woven fruit bowls, candy jars, make-up trays, etc.
Fabric and Textiles
- Adire, batik, etc
- Assorted woven fabrics: akwete, Tiv swange cloth, Birom cloth, Kikuyu, Fulani blankets, Zulu, Hausa cotton cloth, boglanfini, kuba cloth, etc.
- Screen-printed runners, throws, etc
Jewelry and accessories
- Contemporary jewelry in silver, gold, etc.
- Traditional jewelry: (Tuareg and Berber crosses, pendants and bangles, etc. Fulani jewelry, assorted beads in wood, shells and metals, jigida, etc
Fashion and Accessories
- Designer apparel
- Accessories – scarves, shawls, belts, etc
- Screen-printed apparel
- Leather floor carpets
- Woven floor mats
- Bamileke stools
- Nupe stools
- Chi wara
- Bamileke feather headdress
- Tuareg leather pillows, etc