Partner with AfriMod
Become an Associate. Build and grow your own art and crafts business.
It's simple! If you have an eye for aesthetics and are able to locate and organize craft-makers in your area, you can have your own thriving online business selling traditional and contemporary crafts to buyers in the US, Canada, Europe and beyond. Build your own network of craft-makers and reach global shoppers.
AfriMod is a maker-to-consumer platform that enables small businesses, craft-makers, artists and designers to deliver authentic handmade goods directly to consumers worldwide. AfriMod provides the technology infrastructure and marketing services that help these makers establish online presence and conduct commerce worldwide.
Across Africa, craft-makers are painstakingly creating exceptional pieces that adapt easily to modern global interiors and fashion forward aesthetics.
AfriMod Associate program is ideal for individuals, entrepreneurs, trading businesses, and others who are able to organize locally while trading internationally.
Sign-up for free. Complete your profile. And start building your own network of craft-makers.
How does the AfriMod Associate Program work?
As an Associate, you are the link between the craft-makers in your network and AfriMod. You identify the craft-makers and their products … you work with AfriMod staff to open online shops and list these products for sale on afrimod.com. Associates may open as many shops as exist in their networks.
It is free to open online shops. There are no membership or listing fees. No credit card or PayPal account is required.
Commissions charged by AfriMod range from a base 10% to 30% on completed sales plus PayPal transaction fees and funds transfer fees. Commission rate is determined by the amount of services required by the account holder.
- You identify the products;
- You ensure that these products are ideal for international sales;
- Work with AfriMod to sign-up and open online shops;
- Compile information on the products and craft-makers;
- Work with AfriMod to photograph products and upload photos & info;
- Work closely with the merchandising team at AfriMod;
- Ensure that sold items are shipped out (Post Office, DHL, Fedex, UPS, etc) on time to buyers.
Types of ProductsThe range of products is quite wide. Here are a few examples:
- Interior décor products: wooden objects and sculptures, leather goods, pottery, glass-works, baskets, etc.
- Fashion Accessories: handbags and totes, jewelry and beads, scarves and wraps, etc.
- Textiles: batik, tie-dye, bogolanfini, woven-fabrics, blankets, etc.
- Maker Materials: variety of raw material such as, beads, leather, wood, fabrics, semi-precious stones, etc.
- Art Works: original works by visual artists and sculptors, etc.
It's easy to get started.Just click here and fill in the required information
Join the online marketplace for African and Africa-inspired items for modern global interior decorating and global chic fashion accessories.